Friday, December 10, 2010

ArtTraveler's Spanish neighbors install street art during Las Cruces

Spaniards love to fiesta, and here in Andalusia, the religious fiesta often stirs exuberant creativity, such as what you're seeing here, a small part of my street only a few meters from my door, which one of my neighbors transformed into a richly coloured chapel adorned by porcelin figures and other bric-a- brac.

It was this year's religious fiesta of Lac Cruces on 3 May. I grabbed my camera and shot these fotos.

All of this out in the open. And you can believe no one did anything but admire it.

And other smiliar insallations around our small village of Canillas de Albaida.




Rock on and practice peace. Check out ArtTraveler's videos: http://bit.ly/h1vruw


Stefan, the ArtTraveler(TM)

No comments:

Post a Comment