Friday, April 15, 2011

ArtTraveler shares photo gallery of Andalusian animals and their friends






"Along the Goat Trail," photograph by Stefan van Drake (the sheep is sleeping, not dead)
"Who´s the Boss," photograph by Stefan van Drake
"Moored Mule at Bentomiz," photograph by Stefan van Drake
"Mad Max" of Canillas, photograph by Stefan van Drake
"Sunday Best," photograph by Stefan van Drake
"San Anton," photograph by Stefan van Drake
"Andalusia," photograph by Stefan van Drake
"Along the Goat Trail II," photograph by Stefan van Drake
"Bentomiz," photograph by Stefan van Drake
"Morning Walk," photograph by Stefan van Drake
ArtTraveler & friend in Rabat 2005, photograph by Stefan van Drake
"Andalusian Style," photograph by Stefan van Drake
This is my Animals R-Us post, at least one of them.

I have marginally repressed springing on you my gallery of feline characters. Cat lovers would love me. Those opposed.....

As I pondered the weekend, needing a soft, visual opportunity of gaining some momentum for next week (read having a post in the "can"), I realized you too, on weekends, may not be into much reading but rather a relaxing quick fix.

This, then, is my version of a "quick fix," for you and for me. Enjoy and have a safe and rewarding, if not spiritual, Semana Santa (Holy Week) end.

Rock on and practice peace and love.
Stefan, the ArtTraveler(TM)

You really ought to consider putting some sunny adventure into your life, a walking holiday in our mountains, a sculpture or mosaics workshop. Joost & Moira Schepel offer all of this and more at very reasonable prices.

I get nothing from this promo. Moira teaches me sculpture. Joost teaches me endurance. See: www.spanjeanders.nl and www.competafinearts.com.

Semana Santa, Palm Sunday video, a Spanish small town procession: Enjoy this sampling (1:20) YouTube video of a Holy Week procession in Cómpeta, Andalusia, Spain.

Contact me at stefanvandrake@gmail.com or by calling (34) 951 067 703, or, from the UK at BT landline rates, 0844 774 8349.








No comments:

Post a Comment